Are you are business owner? Is your business or household affected by lockdowns brought about by the lethal Covid19 pandemic? If your answer is ‘yes’, you can fill out a Covid-19 Loan Support Form to get funds from the federal government, through the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
Requirements to get Covid-19 Loan Support in Nigeria
How to Register for Covid-19 Loan Support
- To access the Covid19 loan support application form, visit https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/ (if the portal is not opening, kindly check back!)
- Once the form page opens, select the reason for the loan application, then submit.
There are different types of Covid19 loans
- Households: their livelihood are negatively impacted.
- Microenterprises: Existing Enterprises affected by the pandemic.
- SMEs: Enterprises that want to take advantage of opportunities arising from Covid19.
After completing the loan application, it will display “Thank you! Your application has been summited successfully“.
Then after some days, you will get the notification that your application for the loan has been approved. If you have a question, kindly go to the comment section below.