UBA Personal loans assist UBA Salary Account holders with Savings and Current to pay for unexpected needs, such as medical bills, and make home upgrades. Upon receipt of the relevant papers, the UBA Personal Loan facility requires approximately 48 hours for loan disbursement following a request for a personal loan.
Borrowers can take advantage of a flexible loan duration of up to 60 months. The loan amount ranges from N100,000 to N30 million, based on your earnings and other stipulations. The interest rate is as low as 20%, and there is a one-time management fee of 1%, granting you access to up to 50% of your debt service ratio (DSR).
How do I know if I am eligible for a loan?
To qualify for a UBA Personal loan, the following requirements must be met:
- You must be a verified member of your organization’s personnel.
- You are required to have a UBA Salary Account.
- Your employer must be on the list of approved Personal Loan organizations.
What documents am I required to provide to obtain a UBA Personal Loan
To qualify for the UBA Personal Loan, you must present the following documentation:
- A duly completed Loan Application Form.
- A copy of your pay slip and bank statement of account indicating salary inflows in the last 6 months.
- A letter of awareness from your current employer.
UBA Personal Loans Requirements
Before you can apply for a personal loan from UBA, you must present the following papers.
- Functional savings or current salary account
- Duly completed loan application form.
- Valid means of Identification (international passport, national driver’s license, national id card, and voters card).
- Employer’s undertaking to domicile salary with UBA.
- Duly accepted offer letter or employee inquiry form (The offer letter should contain
- Employee Name, Employee Job Description/Position; Nature of Employment (Permanent or Contract); Employee Job Status (Confirmed or unconfirmed).
- Copy of the obligor’s staff ID.
How to apply for UBA Personal Loans
You can quickly apply for a personal loan from UBA Bank by using the dedicated lending site “Integrated Credit Express (ICE)” or by visiting one of our Business Offices. Additionally, you may contact your Relationship Manager for assistance.
- Submit a completed loan application form with supporting documents at any branch
- Execute an offer letter detailing the loan terms and requirements, following loan approval
- Loan will be disbursed into a salary account domiciled with the Bank.
Upon receipt of the relevant papers, the UBA Personal Loan facility requires approximately 48 hours for loan disbursement following a request for a personal loan.