We will make it our duty to show you what you need to know about the Ecobank transfer code in Nigeria and how you can transfer money from one Ecobank account to another or other banks. Just as it is our mission to ensure that you enjoy mobile technology, we will also make it our mission to ensure that you enjoy mobile technology.
Ecobank is a pan-African bank that serves a large number of clients. The bank provides numerous banking services, such as internet banking through the bank’s website and mobile app, as well as USSD codes, which customers of Ecobank can use to transfer money to accounts held at other banks. The USSD code can also be used to check the balance of your Ecobank account, reload airtime on your phone, and do a number of other banking-related tasks.
The EcoBank Money Transfer Code has made it much simpler for those in Nigeria who hold EcoBank accounts to complete transactions. With the EcoBank Money Transfer Code, you may use your mobile phone to transfer money from your EcoBank account to accounts held at other banks in Nigeria.
After reading this post, you will have the knowledge necessary to transfer money from one EcoBank account to another using the bank’s USSD Mobile Money transfer code, how to check the EcoBank account balance on your phone, and how to recharge your phone using the EcoBank Money recharge code.
What is the EcoBank Transfer USSD Code?
You won’t have any trouble learning the code needed to transfer money through Ecobank because it’s so straightforward. The transfer code for Ecobank is *326#. In the event that you are not familiar with this code, however, it is imperative that you learn how to activate the Ecobank USSD code.
After it has been activated, you are free to make transactions.
So let’s get started.
How to Activate the EcoBank Transfer USSD Code
Prior to using EcoBank Transfer Code on your mobile device, you must have registered your phone number for mobile money transfers. To activate the Ecobank code, dial *326# from your Ecobank-registered phone number that you used to open an EcoBank account.
How to transfer money from EcoBank to other banks.
Just follow the simple steps below to transfer money from your EcoBank account to other banks in Nigeria.
- Dial *326# on your phone with the number linked to your Ecobank account.
- Select “transfer funds.”
- Enter the account number of the recipient you want to transfer money to and select the bank name.
- Make sure you confirm the recipient’s full name, then click next to continue.
- Finally, enter your Ecobank 4-digit PIN or the last 4 digits on your ATM card to confirm your transaction.
Check the list below for the Ecobank transfer codes for other countries.
- If you are in Uganda, dial *235#
- If you are in Kenya, dial *335#
EcoBank USSD Code Features
- You can make a deposit and withdraw money
- With the USSD code, you can transfer money to friends and family for them to redeem at any ATM or POS center.
- You can buy an internet bundle or airtime.
- You can pay for bills, goods, and services
- You can check your account balance
- Agents and small businesses can make collections electronically
How To Check EcoBank Account Balance On Phone
Since you now understand how EcoBank Mobile Banking works, you are able to check the balance of your EcoBank account, pay your electricity bills, and recharge your phone.
You can check the balance of your EcoBank account by dialing *326# and following the instructions that appear on the screen. After that, the current balance of your account will be sent to your phone.
I hope the information provided above regarding the code to transfer money using the EcoBank Transfer code was helpful. Don’t forget to share this with your online pals, and don’t forget to share it!