The Petal 2 Visa Credit Card has no annual fee, so anyone with a reasonable credit history can apply. It is an unusual animal among unsecured credit cards intended to help people develop credit because it is one of the only non-annual-fee cards available to those who can earn up to 1.5% cashback.
The Petal 2 card’s rewards program plants the seeds for intelligent financial behavior. You can begin earning 1% cash back on qualifying purchases right now and can earn up to 1.5% cash back on eligible purchases after completing 12 monthly payments. Earn rewards from a few selected retailers, between 2% and 10%.
There is no exemption with this Petal 2 card. You might not apply for a Petal Card Visa if you have filed for bankruptcy within the last 48 months. Additionally, Petal claims that you are ineligible to reapply for at least 30 days after obtaining their decision if you were unaware of that regulation and were rejected.
Through this post, we’ll explain how to submit a “petal 2 visa credit card application.” I will discuss it with you. The qualifying requirements for the Petal 2 Visa Credit Card must be considered.
- Cash Back – 1% – 1.5%
- Credit Limit – $300 – $10,000
- APRs – 14.49% – 28.49%i
- Fees – None
What are the advantages and disadvantages?
- Since you don’t need a credit score to qualify, this card is simple to obtain for folks who are developing credit.
- This card should appeal to those who are mindful about their spending. There aren’t any late payments, returned payments, or foreign transaction fees.
- The Petal 2 earns rewards, unlike the majority of other credit-building cards. On qualifying purchases, you can receive cash back of up to 1%. (with 12 on-time payments)
- Because balance transfers are not currently available, cardholders who want to manage their debt and build their credit may find this card less useful.
- The complex rewards structure could be a little perplexing for those new to credit. With six on-time monthly payments, you’ll earn 1.25 percent cash back instead of the initial 1 percent. After a full year of on-time payments, the cashback percentage increases to 1.5%.
Eligibility for Petal 2 Visa Credit Cards
- You must be a citizen of the United States to qualify for the card.
- A valid Social Security or Taxpayer Identification Number is also required.
- Petal doesn’t determine eligibility solely on credit score. Instead, Petal uses an algorithm that considers your income, savings, and spending patterns.
- You must link your bank account to prove these figures.
- But fear not—Petal simply needs read-only access, no login information.
Petal 2 Visa Credit Card Requirements
The Petal 2 Visa Credit Card Requirements for applying for a Petal 2 Visa Card are shown below.
- Your Personal information
- Your Social Security Number or Individual Tax Identification Number (SSN/ITIN)
- Your bank statement details
- A government-issued ID
How to Apply for a Petal 2 Visa Credit Card
You can apply for a Petal 2 card online to get a Visa credit card. Email and phone applications will not be accepted. Petal2 credit cards in all 50 states, Washington, DC, or the United States, with a valid SSN or ITIN military installations, are accessible to legitimate US citizens. You can apply for the Petal 2 Card and receive pre-approval by following the steps below.
Step 1: To begin with, go to https://www.petalcard.com/petal-2, the Petal 2 Visa Card’s official website.
Step 2: Click the “Start Applying” button to complete the application.
Step 3: Fill in the blank fields with all the necessary information, including your first and last names, email addresses, dates of birth, phone numbers, and SSNs or ITINs.
Step 4: After that, read and review the privacy statement. then select “Next” from the menu.
Step 5: You can see your offers and submit the application.
- To return to the beginning of your application, if you’ve already begun one, click the blue link that says “Already Started your application.”
- If your application is rejected or expires, you have 30 days to resubmit it.
- We can only handle one active application per applicant at any given time.
What is the credit limit on the Petal 2 Visa card?
With the Petal 2 Credit Card, you can get cash back from 1% to 1.5% without any charges. The Petal Card does not require a security deposit and has a credit limit of between $300 and $10,000. According to many online petal card reviews, this is a fantastic offer.
Minimum credit score
Reviews indicate that those with credit scores between 630 and 850 have the best chance of being accepted for the Petal 2 credit card.
- Email – Petal customer support can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone Number – You can call 1-855-697-3825. Their customer service team is available 24/7 for all inquiries.