Access Bank Plc is a commercial banking institution that has been doing business in Nigeria for more than 37 years. It has service outlets and a network of over 371 branches located in major centers across the country, as well as in sub-Saharan Africa, the United Kingdom, Asia, and the Middle East. Access Bank PLC is designed to make life easier for its customers by expanding its banking operations in order to make banking easier for both its customers and other customers. This is accomplished by introducing numerous methods of banking, such as internet banking, mobile USSD banking, mobile apps, and many others, through which you can complete major banking transactions without having to visit an Access Bank branch.
How to Register an Access Bank Account
- STEP1: Click here to Visit the Access Bank PLC internet banking platform
- STEP2: On the Internet Banking homepage, click “Register”
- STEP3: On the page for registering, you will need to fill in the essential fields with the appropriate information.
- STEP4: You will receive a verification code at both the phone number you registered with and the email address you provided.
- STEP5: After receiving the Authentication code you will be asked to choose your User ID, password, and your secure image that will be used for subsequent logins.
- STEP6: You need to Accept the necessary terms and conditions and then submit to complete your registration.
How to login to Access Bank Account Online Banking
- Visit the Access Bank PLC Internet Banking platform.
- Click on the Login tab.
- Enter your Username.
- Enter the default password that was sent to you earlier in order to log in.
- Click on Login.
NOTE: You are required to make a note of the fact that once you have successfully logged in, you will be required to change the default password to a new (personal) password. I will instruct you on how to successfully change your password, so pay attention.
How to Change Your Password
- Visit the Access Bank internet website.
- Enter your User ID and the default password that was emailed to you earlier in order to successfully log in to your account.
- After you have successfully logged in, you will be brought to the homepage of your Online Banking account. On this page, you will need to locate the user preference option, which can be found on the right-hand tab of the options that are presented to you, and then click on it.
- When you select “User Preferences” from the menu, you will be presented with two choices.
- You need to select the “Change Password” option from the two available choices.
- You will be prompted to enter your previous password as well as your new password. In addition, you will be required to choose a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters.
- In addition to this, you will design your own one-of-a-kind Stamp by picking an image and coming up with a memorable word or phrase.
- After you have finished doing that, you will need to click on the submit button and then confirm all of the information that was provided earlier. After that, you will need to click on proceed, and then congratulations, you will have successfully changed your password.
Features of Access Bank PLC Online Banking
- Instant Transfer Funds
- Pay Bills
- Buy Airtime
- Check Account Balance
- Download your account statements
- Locate Any ATM or Access Bank Branches.