Clients of Westpac Bank can now withdraw money from ATMs without needing a card. Additionally, Westpac Bank customers with an account linked to a debit card, handy card, or credit card can now access cash without using a card from an ATM using Online Banking or the Mobile App. This is your best alternative if your card is misplaced, stolen, or if you just do not have it on you at the time.
When you have cardless cash, you can withdraw money from ATMs operated by Westpac, St.George, Bank of Melbourne, or BankSA without needing a card. Additionally, you can email cash codes to relatives and friends so that they can obtain cash on your behalf. You won’t need a card to take advantage of these streamlined, lightning-fast, and risk-free options that let you access your account and withdraw cash.
If you find yourself in a difficult financial situation and do not have your card on you, you do not need to worry because you can use a service that will allow you to withdraw money while you are on the move. All you need to do is follow the steps outlined below, and you will be ready.
As a Westpac Bank user, you don’t need a card to withdraw cash from any ATM. Allow me to explain how to utilize Cardless Cash so that you may take advantage of this feature. You can withdraw up to $500 per day and $1,000 per week without a card. This is in addition to the limits that are placed on your card.
If you are making your initial transaction with Westpac Bank: To use Cardless Cash, you will be required to provide a one-time SMS code that was sent to the telephone number you registered with. Numerous customers can now become cardless thanks to the efforts of Australia’s first bank, which offers a diverse selection of cutting-edge financial services to meet the requirements of an individual, commercial, and corporate clients.
Westpac Choice Accounts, Westpac 55+ and Retired, Westpac Choice eAccount, Classic, Classic Plus, Personal Cheque, Basic Account, Westpac One, Westpac One Basic, and Westpac One Premium are all examples of transaction accounts that meet the requirements to be eligible. In addition, you are limited to no more than three cash withdrawals per day using your debit card.
What is Cardless Cash?
Cardless Cash is a new mobile banking service that allows customers to take cash from an ATM without using their card. With Cardless Cash, all you need to do to withdraw cash from an ATM is generate a cash code from our Mobile Banking App and then use the code. Sharing the cash code is another option for transferring money to another person.
What you need to get started with Westpac Cardless Cash
To get started with Westpac Cardless Cash, you will need the following:
- You must have a Westpac account linked to a debit card, handy card, or credit card.
- You must be registered for Westpac Mobile Banking.
- You must be registered for Westpac Protect™ SMS Code.
How do I use Westpac Cardless Cash?
- To get started with Westpac Cardless Cash? You must download the latest version of the Westpac app and register for it if you haven’t.
- Then log in to the Westpac Mobile Banking App.
- Select Cardless Cash or search for Cardless Cash in the Smart Search bar.
- Sign in to Cardless Cash with your Westpac Online banking credentials.
- Complete the one-time setup and Secure Code SMS authentication.
- Select the account to withdraw money from, the amount, and press “Go.”
- Tap Get Code
- Kindly locate any Westpac, St.George, Bank of Melbourne, or BankSA ATM.
OR send the cash code to family and friends
AT The ATM Machine
To withdraw money from an automated teller machine (ATM), you must first hit the “OK” button, then key in the cash code and the desired amount (the code expires after 3 hours).
How to transfer money
You can easily transfer money with Westpac App and Online Banking. By reading more details, you can learn the steps to send cash with different methods.
- Log in to the Westpac App.
- Drag and drop from the Quick View screen before signing in or from your account dashboard
- Enter the amount and tap Today to enter the payment date and frequency.
- Tap Done
- Enter to Transfer to pay now or Schedule to pay later
Transfer money with Westpac Online Banking
- Log in to the online portal and go to Payments > Transfer funds.
- Select the account to transfer from.
- Select the account to transfer from. To
- Enter the amount, date, and frequency.
- Select Continue
- Review your funds transfer details and select Confirm
Cardless cash is a convenient and stress-free method for obtaining money and paying off debts if you forget your card at home, it is lost or stolen, or it is otherwise compromised. After that, repeat the instructions from above.