This article will be helpful to you because it explains how to add a bank account to GoFundMe.
You’ll also learn how to create a GoFundMe account and how to edit bank information on the website manually.
How To Add Bank Account To GoFundMe
Below are steps to follow and learn how to add a bank account to Gofundme:
- Go to gofundme.com.
- Sign in to your account.
- Select ‘Withdraw’ and then ‘Myself.’
- Enter your National Insurance number, date of birth, and phone number.
- Next, enter your complete address and click ‘finish.’
- You can now click the ‘Request Bank Withdrawal’ button.
- You will be asked to link your bank account.
- GoFundMe will request your account number, sort code, and bank address. Verify your account number once more.
- Enter the information requested.
That is all on how to add a bank to GoFundMe
How To edit bank details using Manual Entry on Gofundme
You can edit the bank linked to your Gofundme by following the below steps:
- Click “Bank transfers” after selecting the fundraising for which you want to amend the bank details.
- You will be directed to the secure information portal of our payment partner after selecting your bank under the “Linked accounts” section.
- You will be taken to the secure information portal of our payment partner after selecting “Edit bank account.”
- Choose “View details” after selecting the bank currently listed under “Bank Details.”
- In the lower right corner, click “Edit” and “Manual Entry.”
- Remember to “Save” after making changes to your account and routing number in the database.
- Return to GoFundMe after adding the desired bank account.
How To Create GoFundMe Account
You can create a GoFundMe account by following the below steps:
- Visit gofundme.com.
- Select “Start a GoFundMe” from the menu.
- If you do not already have an account, you will need to sign up for one using your email address or your Facebook account.
- Fill up your details (name, email, and password).
- Customize your campaign by entering your fundraising target, the title of your campaign, the category your campaign falls under, and your ZIP or Postal Code.
- Another smart move would be to include a picture.
- The last step is to write a story.
You now know how to add a bank account to Gofundme.